Saturday, June 9, 2012

Better late than never...

I have been away far to long.  My scrapbooks and card making supplies have been yelling for me.  I have been busy with work and was grabbing as much sleep as I could when I could.  Oh but I miss my crafting.  I thought I could wait till my craft space was set up....yeah that's not going anywhere fast.  So today, I have decided that I am going to sit here in the kitchen, make a mess and let the family figure out what to do for dinner.  I am hoping we have a bonfire tonight.....I really want to make a SMORE page. 

Yes, I am a scrapbook geek!  I can't wait to have events to scrapbook. How about you?  Common admit it, you have staged an event just so you could scrap that fantastic layout you have been dreaming about.  It's ok....your first steps to recovery is to admit you are a closet scrapper!  Welcome, you will find friends in the scrappin world!

Now, if I can just figure out how to create a gallery to post my pages to so you can find them.  Ah first step is to get things done first!

No comments:

Post a Comment