Wednesday, January 4, 2012

365 Days of Cards

This New Year's I made a resolution to start using all my supplies and tools rather than saving for the just special scrapbook page or layout.  What inspired me?  The fact that my craft room now needs to become a bedroom for my teenage son.  Ah, what we do for our children....

In any case, I decided that I would create 365 days of cards and post at least one a day.  As you can tell I started off a bit late.  I will make up for that by posting several cards today and then one each day.  (unless I am totally motivated and go into a card and scrapping frenzy- it's been known to happen).

I will be using a variety of products and tools along the way and will try to list all the supplies I have used, if you have any questions or like the projects you see, feel free to comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment