Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8: Masculine Sympathy

Today's card was rather a difficult one.  My oldest son asked me to make a card so he could give it to the family of a friend that passed rather suddenly last week.  I am so proud that he is so kind and considerate of this family.  Yet, so saddened for him that he has a friend of such a young age die.

My son picked out the stamp set he wanted used Coast to Coast a retired stamp set from Stampin' Up!
The colors we choose are Baja Breeze, Basic Black and Buckaroo Blue. This is a crayon resist technique used to show the "light" from the Lighthouse. 



The second card is using the same products but with another retired stamp set that I unfortunately do not have the name of.

When my son asked why I was making so many cards at one time, I explained it was easier to make at least 4 at a time.  I think he may have truly wanted his card to be unique...ah boys.  Each card is truly unique as I did not use the same image or same accessories on each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment