Saturday, January 21, 2012

Getting Organized and using my Cricut

This year is full of new things...as always like everyone else I have set some pretty high goals for my New Year's resolutions.  One of them being is to empty out our extra room and make it into a bedroom from my oldest son.  Boy this is an adventure.  10 years of crafting supplies that need to be organized and purged.  Maybe I will be done before he graduates from high school, then again....I could just leave it....no not a good idea if I want to keep peace in the house and my sanity.  So here are a couple of things I have done so far to get organized from a large area to a small space.

I went to the local office supply store and bought some recycled paper binders.  I just had to use up some scrapbook supplies, I mean I spent good money on that and the papers are really cute, I can't just throw it away and I can't keep piling up the supplies.

Sorted through all the scrapbooking magazines I had stashed away.  I ripped out the ideas I liked and then put them into binders.  I want to be inspired when I look for ideas so I covered the three rings binders I purchased and used my Cricut Expression to cut out the letters and designs on front of the binders.


I had quite a bit of fun making these.  My sons and hubby asked what I was getting ready for.  I said no reason other than I was in a Scrappin Mood.  They don't always get it but the do like the final pages when I am done.  They always have comments to share, now I just need to have them help with the journaling.  Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment