Saturday, January 28, 2012

Snow Time with Dad

One day I looked out the kitchen window to find my husband shoveling the yard...not the driveway.  I thought to myself this is really strange has he lost his marbles or forgot where the driveway was?  So I watched.  It turned out that instead of taking the boys to the sledding hill he was going to make one in our yard.  He had a old wood pallet and was going to use that for the base.  He started piling all the snow he was shoveling from the driveway onto the pallet and soon enough he has the sledding hill. 

H came in the house and asked me to get the boys up and dressed and thought maybe I would like to come out with the camera.  Little did he know I already was using the camera. 

This was one of those days that my husband surprised me and really took family to heart and let is show.

No comments:

Post a Comment